Thursday 28 June 2012

The Child in him/her


Everybody wants to become child again and again and be-happy like a child because the child is a happy person who don't have any kind of tension or any kind of problems as the the person getting older which interacts and face with the problem hear i put a little story a child on him/her

The Child In Him/Her


I loved the child in him
so innocent and sweet
The mischief in his eyes
the blush upon his cheek
The tender way he spoke
that showed me that he cared
The touch of his warm hand
that gently touched my hair
The smiles that we shared
that filled my life with glee
For when I was with him
I found the child in me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check name compatibility at Love Calculator!
Your name
Her/His name
Get your own, personalized myspace code for love calculator!